WHAT IT IS
Sevich Hair Building Fibers, made of colored keratin protein, blend undetectably with existing hair strands to instantly create the appearance of naturally thick, full hair. These tiny microfiber hairs are electro-statically charged to form a magnetic attraction with your existing hair - however thin - and blend perfectly to conceal the appearance of thinning and balding in seconds. With seven, color-matched fiber choices available, you can conceal thinning hair on any natural hair color.
WHAT IT DOES
30 second application instantly conceals thinning and balding in seconds
- Makes fine hair look completely thick and full
- Stays in place even in wind, rain, and perspiration
- Look and feel 10 years younger instantly
- Perfect for both men and women
- People will admire the difference of your fuller hair
- New acquaintances will never suspect that you ever had a hair loss problem
- Over one million people use it
- A safe, natural, and undetectable way to improve the appearance of thinning hair without harmful drugs, chemicals, or surgery.
- Totally compatible with hair growth drugs like Minoxidil (Rogaine) and Propecia
- It won't come off until you decide to wash it out
- Great for women as a root touch-up between colourings
- SAVE BIG WITH REFILL BAGS! No need to keep paying for the shaker.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Sevich Hair Fibers resist wind, rain, and perspiration for long-lasting results in all conditions. Available in ten shades that can be mixed to match virtually any hair color, the Hair Fibers work for all hair types and textures. Also great for part lines, covering extension tracks and touching up roots between hair color appointments. Easily washes out with shampoo.
The Hair Fibers are hypoallergenic, and uses all-natural ingredients made of pure organic Keratin Protein just like your own hair.
Click the Add to Cart button above to grab yours while they're still in stock!
*If you would like to apply the hair fibers more precisely to your hair, we recommend also getting the Spray Applicator: Click Here